Do You Have Designated Driver Tickets?
* yes, it is $5 for them to get in. Tell them thanks in advance.
Where Do You Enter The Festival?
* The main entrance to the Fieldhouse is on the south end of the stadium off of Colorado Ave.
Are There Any Hotel Discounts?
* We did not get any hotel partner that we felt was a benefit to our attendees. There are plenty of local options on discount websites.
What Does Entry Get You?
* Your entry gets you all you can sample and a souvenir glass. VIP tickets will have 1 hour early entry, as well as, something fun we haven't revealed yet.
What Are Transportation Options?
* Many RTD options can drop you right on campus. Uber, Lyft & Ztrip are all good options too. Remember that your pregnant and gluten free friends can get in for $5 as DDs. Please don't drive home if you are attending this event.
What Happens If The Weather Is Bad?
* Event will take place rain or shine. Good news for you faithful attendees, we are indoors and protected from any of the elements for your drinking enjoyment.
Is There Food To Eat?
* We will have food vendors with plenty of food options to keep your belly full. Food is not included in entry.
Is There Parking?
* There is paid parking in parking structure just east of Folsom Field underneath the Indoor Practice Facility. There is free parking in lot just north of Boulder creek off of folsom that there is a pedestrian bridge to use to get to campus. Click on PDF to see map.
Can I Bring Kids and Dogs?
* There are no dogs or kids allowed. Even if you are wearing your baby or have them in a stroller, you will not be allowed access with anyone under 21. Including DDs.